On 2018-05-01 05:37 PM, Mason James wrote:
On 2/05/18 9:11 am, Mason James wrote:
[snip]
aah, false alarm... :)

# aptitude why  libcgi-emulate-psgi-perl
i   koha-common   Depends    starman

Yup -- we're running (testing Ubuntu 18.04) into the same sort of problem. Apparently (could be wrong) Starman is a plack specific web server. We have been running Apache for 25 years, know it, and are happy with it. Not sure why Koha might (big question mark) be bi-forking to something different.

Perhaps this thread should be moved to devel?

Best -- Paul

i A starman       Depends    libplack-perl
i A libplack-perl Recommends libcgi-emulate-psgi-perl