Hi Hector

> Hi Michael, I have this as biblio record, can I change it to "specific
> item"?

I would assume so. If you're not sure what setting is correct for you, the manual may help:

https://koha-community.org/manual/18.05/en/html/02_administration.html#item-level-itypes

> Is there a procedure to do that?

Koha system preferences can directly be changed as a Koha user with superlibrarian rights. You'll find this preference in in Koha ,menu "Administration > Global system preferences > Cataloging > Record Structure".

> I don't remember changing this preference, is it the default?

The default in Koha 18.05 is "specific item".

Hope that helps.

Best wishes: Michael
T 0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E m...@adminkuhn.ch · W www.adminkuhn.ch