You see, Mozilla and Google just have very different business models and make their money accordingly.

FWIW,

Christopher Davis, MLS
Systems & E-Services Librarian
Uintah County Library
cgda...@uintah.utah.gov
(435) 789-0091 ext. 261
uintahlibrary.org <https://uintahlibrary.org>
basinlibraries.org <https://basinlibraries.org>
facebook.com/uintahcountylibrary <https://facebook.com/uintahcountylibrary>
instagram.com/uintahcountylibrary <https://instagram.com/uintahcountylibrary>
On 07/13/2018 02:23 AM, Narcis Garcia wrote:
This Firefox behaviour can be reported to Mozilla's bug tracker.

Google Chrome's focus is to keep people out of control from their
personal data leakage. If someone likes this application GUI, I
recommend Chromium or Iridium even better.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromium_(web_browser)
iridiumbrowser.de

El 12/07/18 a les 19:44, Nick Clemens ha escrit:
Hi All,

I was testing today in different browsers and noted that Chrome seems to be

In looking at the logs, I see that Chrome makes about 3 requests per page,
while Firefox is making 20+ calls, mostly for .css and .js files. It seems
that Firefox has changed it's caching strategy and more files are being
reloaded.

Has anyone else noticed this or tested using Chrome?

-Nick