Ah yes, sorry.
Replace each occurrence of marcxml with metadata

That should do it.
Bob

On 23/10/18 6:51 pm, Ma. Victoria H. Silva-Manuel wrote:
We are using 17.11.10.
I followed your instructions but i'm still getting the same error message.

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 3:43 PM Bob Birchall <b...@calyx.net.au <mailto:b...@calyx.net.au>> wrote:

    On 23/10/18 6:16 pm, Ma. Victoria H. Silva-Manuel wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > I copied this SQL report
    >
    > SELECT
    >      CONCAT('<a
    href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumber=
    <http://detail.pl?biblionumber=>',b.biblionumber,

<http://192.168.1.18:8080/cgi-bin/koha/reports/guided_reports.pl?reports=23&phase=Run%20this%20report#>

    > Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

    Hi, do three things:
    - delete LEFT JOIN biblioitems bi and replace it with LEFT JOIN
    biblio_metadata bi
    - at FROM biblio bLEFT JOIN insert a space between b and LEFT
    - at i.itype AS 'Item Type'FROM insert a space between Type' and FROM

    The marcxml was taken out of the biblioitems table and put in a
    separate
    biblio_metadata table a couple of versions back. You haven't said
    what
    version you are using, but it must be relatively recent?

    HTH,
    Bob Birchall
    Calyx

Ma. Victoria H. Silva-Manuel