Hi,

One option is to use a separate discovery service to do that. We have a
large installation based on VuFind (https://vufind.org/vufind/) to
accomplish that. We actually have hundreds of libraries in addition to
museums and archives in the system, and it works pretty well. The idea
is that the records are indexed to VuFind's Solr index where the search
happens, and then availability, patron services etc. can be provided
e.g. with Koha's ILS-DI APIs.

Regards,
Ere

Mutsikiwa Admire kirjoitti 18.12.2018 klo 11.32:
> Hi
>

> I have a site that, for some reasons, have  three instances of Koha system
> running on different servers. I am interested in establishing how I could go
> ahead and have a single federated search interface for  all the three
> instances. That is, an interface that enables patrons to search all the
> three instances at once.
>

> Kind Regards,
>

> Admire Mutsikiwa
>
> ICT Projects Manager
>
> Libraries
>
> University of Zimbabwe
>
>  <Tel:+263-4-303276> Tel:+263-4-303276
>
> "It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
> consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp,
> 1880-1941, former director of the Bank of England

Ere Maijala
Kansalliskirjasto / The National Library of Finland