Hi Jenny,

On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 3:16 PM Jenny Wolf <w...@ghwk.de> wrote:

> in the library of the memorial site "Haus der Wannsee-Konferenz" we have been
> unsing Koha (17.11) for almost a year. Our collection includes about 100.000
> records. We are planning an update to the current version (18.11) in the
> beginning of 2019. Currently we are customizing the OPAC detail view for our
> users. This includes for example renaming labels in the XSLT files. Changes
> like these of course can cause problems. Updates may be more difficult,
> because the changes we make are not part of the Koha standard.

Did you / your team directly edit the file MARC21slim2OPACDetail.xsl?

OR

did you make a copy of it and edited that and then set up Koha to use
it via the OPACXSLTDetailsDisplay system preference?

> Two things are be important to us in the (normal) OPAC detail view:
>
> / variable order of the labels
> The order of the labels should be configurable. (See attached picture or
> HERE<https://www.dropbox.com/s/dxnupl4keig5oet/OPAC-detail-variable-order-of-the-labels.jpg?dl=0%20>
>  )

Order of labels to be based on what?

> / presentation of the labels in a table (spreadsheet)
> There should be two columns. The first column should display the label, the
> second column shows the content. (See attached picture or
> HERE<https://www.dropbox.com/s/rzwlqo1f99ou0hy/OPAC-detail-presentation-of-the-labels-in-a-table.png?dl=0>
>  )

This seems more like a case for CSS rather than anything specific to Koha.

And at best a new theme for the OPAC with the default bootstrap theme
being the fallback (developing a new theme is non-trivial but not
exactly rocket science :-)

cheers
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies