From: Koha <koha-boun...@lists.katipo.co.nz> On Behalf Of Mohan Kumar K.V.
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2019 21:12
To: Koha <koha@lists.katipo.co.nz>
Subject: [Koha] Patron_Self_Registration__Error

Hi Everybody,

Can you please help me to fix below mentioned Koha Patron Self Registration
Issue

I am using Koha version 17.05, when i tried to submit patron self registration
form in OPAC, I am getting below mentioned error.

I had made required settings to enable the feature, but still I am getting same
error.

Error - "you have not filled out all required  fields. please fill in missing
fields and resubmit."

Thank you,
Mohan