Hi Murphy

> I am using koha 18.11 running on ubuntu 16.04. I am trying to upload
> the plugin file "koha-coverflow-plugin-v2.4.25" and am receiving this
> error message "*Cannot unpack file to the plugins directory. Please
> verify that the Apache user can write to the plugins directory". *

Did you verify the Apache user can write to the plugins directory? (it needs to have a valid user and the needed rights, usually 0755)

The plugins directory is "/var/lib/koha/<yourinstancename>/plugins".

Hope this ghelps.

Best wishes: Michael
T 0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E m...@adminkuhn.ch · W www.adminkuhn.ch