From: Koha <koha-boun...@lists.katipo.co.nz> On Behalf Of Ian Bays
Sent: 31 January 2019 10:41
To: koha@lists.katipo.co.nz
Subject: Re: [Koha] Fines question

Hi Graham,

This may not be perfect, but do you get a reasonable match if you see which
writeoff accountlines match the amount of the replacement price for the items?

eg:

select count(*) from accountlines where accounttype = 'W' and (amount = (select
replacementprice from items where itemnumber =
accountlines.itemnumber) OR amount = (select replacementprice from deleteditems
where itemnumber = accountlines.itemnumber));

If you want a bit more precision I believe the action_logs link the writeoff
accountline to the original accountline but that might take some fairly complex
SQL and/or scripting.  So for example an entry in action_logs for a writeoff
might include in the info field:

$VAR1 = {
           'itemnumber' => '524905',
           'manager_id' => '143623',
           'accounttype' => 'W',
           'accountno' => '17',
           'amount' => '-0.35',
           'action' => 'create_writeoff',
           'borrowernumber' => '206622',
           'accountlines_paid' => [
                                    '1930'
                                  ]
         };

Which in turn points to the original accountline which indicates it is an
accountline type "F".

I hope this helps. If anyone has a snappier solution please step forward :-)

Ian

--
Ian Bays
Director, PTFS Europe Limited