Hi Abhishek,

I think you might not be missing the sample notices, but some of the
mandatory data.

Check your database tables: message_attributes, message_transport and
message_transport_types. Especially the last one should have 4 entries:
email, phone, print, sms. But the others need to have data as well.

Katrin