Hi Shafendi,

there will be more useful information about the "Internal server error"
in your plack-error-log. It will give us more insight in the nature of
the error.

Hope this helps,

Katrin

On 09.03.19 03:12, Shafendi wrote:
hi all.

im using koha ver 18.05.10 and mariadb 10.3 in my cloud server.(development)

i got no problem here until i dump my db to other database at another server
(production).

when i try to write off or create manual invoice, the transaction succeeded
but it lead me to that "internal system error" page. when i hit back button
the transaction that i just perform is ok. This process didnt happened at my
cloud server. So i wonder why the same database and koha version at my
production server give me this error.

Can anyone help me on this.. T_T

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html