Hi everyone,

Mohammad, Barton, thanks very much for this. Unfortunately, I've already
tried this report (I found it on the Koha SQL reports page online) and it
returns the following error (even after I replace the "biblioitems.marcxml"
statement with "biblio_metadata.metadata"):

*The following error was encountered:*
The database returned the following error:
Unknown column 'biblio_metadata.metadata' in 'field list'
Please check the log for further details.

which is strange. Here's what my report looks like:

SELECT *
FROM(SELECT
    items.dateaccessioned,
    items.barcode,
    items.itemcallnumber,
    biblio.title,
    biblio.author,
    biblioitems.publishercode,
    (SELECT
ExtractValue(biblio_metadata.metadata,'//datafield[@tag="650"]/subfield[@code>="a"]'))
  AS Subject
FROM items
  LEFT JOIN biblioitems ON
(items.biblioitemnumber=biblioitems.biblioitemnumber)
  LEFT JOIN biblio ON (biblioitems.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber)
WHERE items.dateaccessioned BETWEEN <<Between (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND <<and
(yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>) AS t
WHERE  Subject LIKE concat('%',<<Subject>>,'%')
ORDER BY dateaccessioned DESC

No errors in /var/log/mysql either.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,