Hi,

are you using the AutoBarcode system preference to generate your barcodes?

If you do, maybe there is a barcode in your db breaking things.

You can check for the currently biggest barcode using an SQL report:

select max(barcode) from items

That might help to find out what's going on.

Katrin

Might it be something in cache? did you clear your browsers cache or reset
apache/memcache/plack?: Yes

If you run a report that displays barcodes, what did you get?: Everything OK

El sáb., 20 de jul. de 2019 a la(s) 18:30, Luis Moises Rojas (
Might it be something in cache? did you clear your browsers cache or reset
apache/memcache/plack?: Yes

If you run a report that displays barcodes, what did you get?: Everything
OK

El sáb., 20 de jul. de 2019 a la(s) 13:20, Alvaro Cornejo (