Most of the time it is easier to "just undo the import" which is possible on the import page. Since it sounds that you have already messed with the database you have to redo the zebra index: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26925152/reindexing-zebra-because-there-are-no-results-found-in-opac-and-intranet-search

If that did not help please elaborate and tell what you did already