Hi Lucas,

thanks for sharing this - I didn't know you could do that! :)

Katrin

On 21.06.21 15:22, Lucas Gass wrote:
Thomas,

You can use CSS to rearrange and stabilize the order of the facets.
You'll have to set CSS flex on the <ul> inside the facets and then you
can use the order property to display each list element in the order
you'd like. This example works for the staff client:

#search-facets ul {
    display: flex;
    flex-direction: column;
}

#availability_facet {order: 1;} /*availabilty*/
#ccode_id {order: 2;} /*Collections*/
#holdingbranch_id {order: 3;} /*Holding libraries*/
#itype_id {order: 4;} /*Item Types*/
#se_id {order: 8;} /*Series*/
#au_id {order: 7;} /*Authors*/
#su-to_id {order: 6;} /*Topics*/
#location_id {order: 5;} /*Locations*/
#su-ut_id {order: 10;} /*Titles*/
#su-geo_id {order: 9;} /*Paces*/
#homebranch_id {order: 11;}

Cheers,

On Sun, Jun 20, 2021 at 10:37 AM Katrin Fischer