Hi Edward,

could you please explain your request a bit more?

Do you explicitly want to import 5000 title records as duplicates of 5000
existing records, so as a result there are 10000 records? Or did you mean
import the same data with deduplication in the process, so that the 5000
existing records are overwritten?

What exactly would you like to know about Excel import?

Best regards,
Anke