Hi,

at the moment Koha can only apply the same fine amount per fine
interval. I am sorry, but what you want to do cannot be achieved without
development at this point in time.

Hope this helps,

Katrin

On 10.08.23 12:06, Rupinder Singh wrote:
HI,
Our library has a fine rule that attracts a fine amount of 25 per day for
the first week after the due date.
after the first week, it is 50 per day
and after the second week, it is 75 per day.

The out-of-the-box installation of koha only gives the option to put one
rate of fine for a user category.
How can I configure my koha to have the incremental fine calculation.?
I can tweak some settings, but I am not an expert coder.. please help

thank you
Rupinder Singh