Hello,

The next Koha Documentation team meeting will take place on Wednesday
27 March at 14:00 UTC (check the date and time in your timezone:
https://greenwichmeantime.com/time-gadgets/event-time/share/?name=Koha%2520Documentation%2520meeting%252027%2520March&stamp=1711548000&theme=meeting)
If you had copied all documentation meetings in your calendar earlier
this year, please note there will be no meeting on 20th March. We are
meeting on 27th March instead.

All details on how to join and what we're planning to discuss are on
the meeting page on the Wiki
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Documentation_meeting_27_March_2024
Do add to the agenda any other topics you wish to discuss!

Here's a preview of what's on the agenda so far:
- what do we need to do to make sure the Koha Manual meets
accessibility standards?
- latest news and to-do for the automated screenshots project;
- continuing to build our Content Development Guide for the manual
(how do we write, what should be in it, etc.)

If you are curious about how the Koha manual gets made (and what we're
doing to improve it), please join us!

Thanks,

Aude [aude_c on Koha IRC]
Documentation Manager for the 24.05 cycle

Aude Charillon
Librarian | Customer Services Consultant
PTFS Europe
aude.charil...@ptfs-europe.com