Hi,

the SQL for the report depends on where, i.e. in which MARC fields, the
information is stored in your Koha. You'll find lots of examples for SQL
reports in the SQL Report Library and can choose one that fits well and then
adjust the SQL to your needs. The link to the Reports Library can be found in
your reports menu (I'm not currently at my desk so cannot quickly look it up
for you).

If you're not familiar with SQL you'll perhaps need someone with more
experience, and it might take a bit of trial and error before you get the
desired results. Of course you can ask more specific questions in the list,
those are usually easier to answer than very general ones.

Best regards, Anke

Am 17.03.2024 08:01 schrieb Ruqaiya Said Alfarsi