Reminder from: koleksi-artikel-berita Yahoo! Group
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/koleksi-artikel-berita/cal

FREE SIGN UP: ANSWER ALL SURVEY AND GET MONEY
Wednesday April 29, 2009
All Day
(This event repeats every day.)
Location: http://youthsays.com/go/8_

Notes:
FREE SIGN UP: ANSWER ALL SURVEY AND GET MONEY

Everyday, you say something.

You SMS, chat online, and talk to your friends

and family.

What if you got rewarded for your say?

More than 15,000 young Malaysians and I have

been active in this community and I thought you

would want to check it out.

http://youthsays.com/go/8_

How does it work?
 * Get paid when you take surveys, as it helps

businesses and society serve you better.
 * Meet like minds and influence others as you

discuss your interests, current issues in the

group discussions.
 * Get more readers for your blog, as you

broadcast interesting statistics of young

Malaysians.
 * Help young Malaysians with their questions. Or

ask one of your own!

It's actually quite addictive and you can earn

money too. The last I checked, members have

earned a total of RM 38,522. You have to see it

for yourself!

http://youthsays.com/go/8_

All Rights Reserved
 Copyright © 2009