My Dear,

I do foresee the surprise this letter will bring
to you as it comes from unknown person but be rest
assures as it comes with best of information.

However you address was courtesy of a business journal
at the Ministry of commerce and industry
Ghana. But after due consideration I became aware and
Assured of your credibility of handling this trust and
my hope. Thus after my humble decision to solicited for
your understanding and co-operation in this
Transaction as it will be beneficial to both of
us involved.

My name is Mrs. Ameh Koffi; I am 30yrs old and a senior
supervisor with Gate way Insurance Company. I have been
in service with the company for !0years and due to
poor standard of living and poor salary in
Africa, especially my Country Ghana i have decided to
work out this transaction with you.

There was a metallic box deposited in my company for
a very long time by one of our customer who has a
mining Industry. The box value 500kg of Gold dust. The
depositor name is Jean Claude Benoist who was reported
dead after a brief illness, on September 10th
2002.since the incident the company has been seeking
for his Relative to come down and clear the goods but
there was no news from anywhere.

I as a senior supervisor handling such cases, and as a
Lady who has been look forward to visiting and staying
in oversea due to our poor standard of living in
Africa. I have decided to hand over this transaction to
a trust person in oversea after which we shall all
meet for sharing, hence Gold price is very high now in
oversea. The customer also has a company name (AFERCM
LTD in England), which was extended to African
Countries. My company most request for some important
document and identities of Mr. Jean Claude Benoist
before the confirmation is made but the entire
document needed by the companies which they have a
copy in the file of Mr. Jean will supply you the
document for the immediate clarification to facilitate
the immediate clearance.

This proposal was made to avoid the company from
confiscating the goods. You can contact for any
important information, which might be required by you
or contact me on this email address
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


Thanks.
Best Regard,
Mrs. Ameh Koffi


Reply via email to