On Thursday 02 June 2016 21:05:09 Harsh Shah wrote:
> Hello, sir
>
> so the coding period started I am sorry busy with some problem my
> laptops have broken so not able to contact you .

It is OK now? We and also other KDE developers + admins of GSoC want to
see your progress. What did you already done (according to your
timeline) and also to see your code/changes.

> I develop local repo for IRC protocol but having some problem to
> compile and make side so I need help on that I can share my repo if
> you guys want to.

If you need help with building etc... just write exactly what is your
problem. We can help you.

If you have no other option for sharing code, just send us git patches
(or else) and we can pull it into new git branch in kopete repository.

I see that you already have github account, why you cannot use cannot
create clone of kopete git repository on github? Git is distributed and
there is no problem to push code from github to kde (after review).

> I am thinking to develop IRC protocol as new gnome IRC chat client am
> a re-engineering code of that so it can help me if possible can we
> do on chat session or hangout session I need some guidance and we
> clear up some code problem .

I'm starting to be a bit unhappy of your GSoC selection. Until now we
did not see nothing from you. I understand that you are in different
time zone, so maybe online chat is not easy, but offline emails should
work fine!

Now you are starting talking about new gnome IRC chat client? No! First
you was selected by KDE organization and second for Kopete project. That
has really nothing to do with KDE/Kopete. Also I do not see anything
about it in your GSoC project details and also in your first time line
email with subject "Re: GSoC - Kopete IRC protocol project".

So please let us know and clarify your state. In two weeks is mid-term
evaluation of students, checking if students worked on projects and done
what they should. Keep in mind that we did not see anything from you and
kde developers cannot evaluate "nothing"...

--
Pali Rohár
pali.ro...@gmail.com