Hello!

This year in Google Summer of Code program were selected two students
with their projects:

Vijay Krishnavanshi - Testing interface for Kopete
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#6310830734835712

Paulo Lieuthier - Chat history improvements
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#6509288959770624

Congratulation!

As a first step please check that you are subscribed to kopete-devel
mailing list, so you receive all important emails. Also kopete-devel
should be used as communication channel instead of private emails.

The next step for both of you, students, is to prepare/update timeline
for whole GSoC period. From last years I know that timeline in proposal
is more times updated... Please send timeline for each GSoC week to
mailing list, so we can discuss about it.

And third important point: I would request from you project status
update every week at least two times sent to kopete-devel mailing list.
It means that you write what have you done that week (since last report)
and what are you going to do in next day(s).

KDE GSoC admins request from students to provide periodical updates of
project, so above weekly reports (at least 2 times per week!) are
absolutely needed.

Missing status update would lead to failure of your GSoC project!

If you have any question, just ask.

(CC montel: please subscribe to kopete-devel ML if you are not already)

--
Pali Rohár
pali.ro...@gmail.com