Hi,

This week I was able to complete the following tasks.

- Write autotests for libkopete for classes
   - kopetestatusmessage
   - kopetetasks
   - kopetestatus
   - kopetepropertytemplate and
   - kopetestatusgroup

I was able to resolve the issues with the previous review request and have
opened a new one. I am writing separate tests for separate classes. I am
not sure about the coverage though. I have not yet added the documentation
to use the test suite but will write in coming week.

Link: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/130155/

I did not write tests for plugin this week as I am planning to cover the
classes in libkopete first as its is the most important part.

Regards,
Vijay Krishnavanshi