Hi,

This week I plan to finish port of Oscar protocol by this week. And write
tests for jabber protocol as soon as the blocker is resolved. I tried
writing tests for jabber protocol but the issue is that it uses external
library calls which depend on the network for some of their function. So
either I can stub the function and get the desired response in their
function call. Or another way was to create a fake server which can return
the network calls. I will try to find out the solution for the problem.

I am also working on the port side by side of the remaining deprecated
functions.

Regards,
Vijay Krishnavanshi