Hi,

Last week I was able to complete the autotests for kopete UI. I looked into
issues in open old review requests and resolved those issues. I was also
able to look into the issues with the diff of the rebased branch.

Next week is the last week so most of time will be given into perfecting
documentation that needs to be done and issues that are raised in previous
requests on git reviewboard. I am also planning to attend Randa Meetings
2017 and will be working specifically on Kopete and Akonadi which I think
can use more hands for port and other issues. I am using akonadi with
applications like kmail, kcontact and others also to find the issues that
can be improved. I was busy with my Visa application since last two days.

I will be able to deliver at least 70% of the project at the end of GSoC
period and will complete it before the Randa Meetings :)

Regards,
Vijay Krishnavanshi