Went to a play last night, "In Love & Sex" --- actually a collection
of three plays.  A large room in an Episcopal church here in town was
temporarily converted to a theater ("The Next Stage"), seating about
60 people.  The "play" was actually a collection of three short plays;
the first was an interesting but not-very-believable modern sci-fi
story ("A Defense of the Social Contracts", by Martha Soukup); the
second was a very believable and moving piece, "Our Secret" by Isabel
Allende; and the third was a surreal, wacky, creative, and long
sequence of a dozen short pieces by Lillian Ann Slugocki and Erin
Cressida Wilson.

The theater used a lot of bits of electronic audio and video,
recorded, computer-animated, and live; it was the first time I'd seen
"Flash Designer" listed among the credits to a play.

Hopefully, Rohit will come over tonight for dinner.

--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Kragen Sitaker     <http://www.pobox.com/~kragen/>
Computers are the tools of the devil. It is as simple as that. There is no