Met with some folks yesterday who are doing some interesting and
important projects; the Usenix Security Conference attracts all sorts
of interesting people to town.  Had a nice evening.

Got lots of work to do today in order to pay bills.

Yesterday, I mostly finished an article that's due today; today, I
finished it.  I'm sure it's not so terrible it won't get published,
but it could sure be better.  I'm granting the magazine first
worldwide rights, so I can't put it online yet.

--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Kragen Sitaker     <http://www.pobox.com/~kragen/>
Edsger Wybe Dijkstra died in August of 2002.  This is a terrible loss after