I was looking through a list of words you can spell (more or less) in
hexadecimal in 32 bits, with the idea that some of them might be
useful for cute magic numbers in a runtime system I'm writing.  These
are the ones that might plausibly be relevant to some part of the inside
of a software system, organized by topic:

Containers: 1ad1e, ce11, 1a550
Indirection and naming: acce55, cf, deca1, 1abe1, 1abe11ed
Commands: bade
Size: c01055a1, f1ea, 5cad5
Scope: 10ca1
Brokenness: add1ed, ed5e1, ab5ce55, debac1e, deba5ed, defaced, feca1,
            faeca1, fece5, faece5, 10c0, 105e, Eb01a, bad, badc0de,
            Ada, a55, ba115, d0d0
Kludginess: c0bb1ed, decaf
Uselessness: f1ab
Non-brokenness: fab1ed, 5a1eab1e, ab1e, c001, b1e55ed
Usability: affab1e
Temporariness: 5caff01d
Exceptions: b00, 5c01d
Sentinels: cab005e
Logic: fa15e, B001e, ca5e
Hierarchy: b055, dad
Collections: cab00d1e
Arrays: ce11ed
Trees: ba0bab, 1eaf
Things that have been deleted: cea5ed, dead, decea5ed, effaced, de1,
                               fe11ed, c105ed, faded, ebbed
Things that are hard to describe: d00dad, 0ddba115
Weak references: feeb1e
Run-time modules: 10adab1e
Internationalization: 10ca1e, Babe1
Things lacking some usual feature: ba5e1e55, face1e55, deaf, 5eed1e55,
                                   5e1f1e55, ba1d
Recursion: ca5cade5
Graphical things: d00d1e, ea5e1, 5ca1ed
Subroutines: c0de, ca11ab1e, d0ab1e
Activation records: ca11ed
Encoding: c0ded, dec0ded
Ownership: deeded, 1ea5ed, ceded
Security and denials of service: 5afe, f100ded, 5ea1ed, f0e
Databases: DB
OO terms: facade, c1a55, 5e1f, ba5e
Large binary objects: b10b
Higher-order programming: f01d
Deception: f001ed
Compacting garbage collectors: c0a1e5ce
Ian Piumarta's design: c01a
Dates or base-10 numbers: decade
Things that are very determined or fault-tolerant: 0b5e55ed
Information leakage: b1abbed, b1ed, b1eed
Strings: babb1e, ba11ad
Things that don't make sense: Dada, baff1ed

Miscellaneous: aba5ed, a1fa1fa, ba5eba11, f005ba11, befa115, b1a2ed,
               5eceded, ab0de, ab1de5, added, bedded, befe11, 1eaded,
               5eaf00d