On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 03:05:05PM +0000, Access wrote:
> Dear Kragen Javier,
>
> If you thought SOPA and PIPA were bad, let us introduce you to their Big
> Brother, ACTA.

Dear Access,

Have you considered not filling your mass mailings with condescension?  Or have
you found that condescension actually works better?

While I agree that ACTA is a very serious problem, to the point of being a
threat to human civilization, I have thought that since WikiLeaks published the
first discussion papers of it in 2008.  For you to wait until 2012 to mention
it calls your commitment into serious question.

Kragen