My wife says sell it. My KR is taken up to much room in someones hanger. If it
does not sell by Feb. I will take it apart and sell off the parts. So far we
have not been able to find the log books. still looking The airplane last flew
2 years ago. somewhere on youtube there are some flying pictures a friend
posted.. The plane is located in fort worth texas at T67. I know the complete
engine firewall forward is worth about $3000. So any offer over that will buy
it. It has an Ej22 with a belt drive. It will start and run right now if you
want to fly it home.  N# is 202LP Les Palmer built the plane and I flew it to a
couple of KR flyings. This plane is an over built KR 1. I have had it up to 210
mph Chasing a KR at a flyin I believe was in Indiana.  You can contact me
direct at crz...@yahoo.com or call me at 940-368-7973 Please serious inquires
only.