I disagree on the post curing process at 150 degrees F.  You can certainly
cure most room-cure epoxy types quickly at 150 degrees F.  To do the post
cure you have to get the temperature to  the T sub g point.  That is the
softening point of any epoxy.  For room-cure types this varies from 180 to
220 degrees F.  At those temperatures the lumber glue joints in the wing
will soften.  So, the part must be completely supported as in a mold, not
just hanging.  Otherwise, the part will sag into a puddle.

That's also why white paint is recommended for parts exposed to the sun.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA