I meet William Wynne tonight from flycorvair.com at a truckstop by his house.
Him and I went though all my parts from my core that I bought from Steve Bray.
Looks like I have a good start for a 3 liter, 3000cc engine except for the
crankshaft  which will need to be replaced.  William said as of now the 3000cc
is the way to go. I gave William most of the engine to start the machining and
to cover the cores on the other parts. I will take the heads up to Madison Wi.
for a head job.
Hopefully by this time next year I have a aircraft engine.
Paul Visk
Belleville Il.
618-406-4705