I still have the mount for any one who has a use for it.  This mount will
connect any size VW to a KR-1 or KR-2 firewall per the plans.  This engine
mount will also work well for an engine run test stand.  It also could be
used for a bench mount after the VW case halves are bolted together during
engine build up.  It does not attach to a Diehl adapter case.  The intent
was for a bare-bones VW installation sans starter.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242 (flying , but down for mods)
Mechanicsville, MD, USA