Dan,
I don't know where you are in your build, but I'm just about finished
with all my structural wood components and will end up using close to a
gallon of T-88 (half resin, half hardener).  For fiberglass, I've only
just completed my horizontal tail surfaces and have gone through about a
quart of Aeropoxy resin (which mixes with hardener at 100 to 27).  I
suspect I'm liberal with the epoxy compared to many, which means some
extra weight.
-Seth