I used to belong to chapter 64 but didn't get anything out of it.  All they
seemed to do is promote young eagles, and other EAA programs.  There's no
time spent talking about building anything, no demos, no presentations from
other builders, no KR builders and no one who had ever seen one, which is
what I was most interested in, so I never went back.

Phill
Collinsville, IL