Whew!  Boy, am I relieved!  My entire Flying Squirrel is constructed with
extruded polystyrene board and Aeropoxy.  Some of the layups are now more than
10 years old with nary a sign of delamination, degradation, or any other
material incompatibilities.  And I can mix Aeropoxy in the garage (right
outside the kitchen) all day long and not even get a minor complaint from my
wife.  If I open a can of spray paint in the garage and just test the spray
pattern on a piece of cardboard, she will be out the door in a flash and ask me
to take it somewhere else.

Oscar Zuniga

Medford, OR