From: Lawrence Bell <lebell8978 at gmail.com>
To: KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Sent: Sun, Mar 2, 2014 11:28 am
Subject: Re: KR> sorry about the subject info needed

Randy,
You get type 4 hub and bearings from Great Plains Aircraft supply co under
type 1 parts. It is called a force 1 prop hub and bearing. The Great Plains
web site is on the KR net Internet List. I have some type 4 engine basic
parts,such as case, crank, oil pump. I think Great Plains still has some of
the other parts for type 4. It gets a lot more expensive than a type 1. I
gave up and am using a type 1.
Larry Bell