Thanks for the service ceiling info guys.  I was just mentioning to someone
the other day that I have a gaggle of family that live on or close to the
left coast and was looking at the charts to see what trips to their various
locations might look like, hence the question about service ceiling.  Gotta
get my plane done first though :)  Good to hear I'll be able to fly over
most of the obstacles between here and there.

Phill
Collinsville, IL