Maybe that's the reason why I couldn't get an answer about transportation from
Ontario Airport. I'm still looking for an answer. I'm try calling this number.?

Paul Visk
Belleville Il
618 406 4705

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S?4.

nV Aero' <steve.glover at nvaero.com> </div><div>Subject: KR> 2014 Gathering
KRGathering.COM web site.  It is a bit confusing as this used to be a
Holiday Inn Express and the number listed for it takes you to the wrong
place to get one of the rooms in the KR Gathering block.

You need to call the hotel direct at 1-909-606-5995

Sorry to have to come Southwest Airlines vs Black Bird, but that is my fate
for now.

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior and Panel at 2008 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC