Joe,

You are a funny guy ; ) I wish my wife shared your sediments?

One change I made to the plane before trying the belly board was the removal of
double throw momentary switch to raise and lower the board. It takes about 9
seconds from full down to full up. I installed a double throw switch that is
not momentary so that I could flip the switch to the up position and free my
hand up to do other things in the case of a go around. Especially important
when you have to get both the board and the flaps up to climb.

If I rework the system, I may use a liner actuator on the flaps as well and set
them to work off of the same switch for up and down. Still pondering that.

I have been toying with the idea of some kind of arm rest for solo flight but
have not really given it much thought. Its still lightyears easier to land than
my tail heavy and gap sealed Sonerai I. Being able to let go of the stick at
all is a wonderful change, but you can see that I am pushing against my leg
with the stick. There is no way for me to keep anything more than a few papers
in my pockets without causing a problem. So far its been more of a nuisance
than a problem, but I only have about 12 hours in it now.

One change I made to the plan before

Jeff Lange
Race 64 - Skye Racer
Blog: http://schmleff.blogspot.com