I'm a new member to the KR list.  I was building a Cozy Mk 4 but recently
decided my new retirement budget could not support such a project so selling
the materials this week.  Very difficult decision.

I've followed the KR2 since 1980 and decided to build the KR2S after Mark's
EAA webinar and the forum at Oshkosh.  Along this line, I have a question
for the group..I have a set of KR2 plans from 1981 and am wondering if it is
possible - or even reasonable - to modify these plans to a KR2S?

I searched the archive for any related information but got no hits so if
this has previously been discussed, I apologize for the question but would
appreciate suggestions as to where I might find the info.

Thanks

Gary Wold