I'm having a great weekend. I epoxied my firewall in after finishing my brakes
yesterday. Today I temporarily installed the landing gear and the engine mount.
with all this done I had to put my engine on.
It looks like all the measurements came out great. The oil filter is 1 1/2"
from the firewall. My 56" 60p cloudcars propeller sets 9 3/4" off the ground.
The level is 0.2 deg. Nose low.?
Can you Corvair guys look at my prop and tell me if the pitch is the right
direction. The guy I bought it from said it would work. But I'm not sure. ?

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/ppauls_pics/15511644163/

Paul Visk
Belleville Il
618-406-4705