We're I'm coming from with my comment is that in ?recent years it has been
demonstrated that there is so much unutilized potential of a KR when you put a
smaller horsepower engine on it. ?
I can understand if your tying to make an LSA out of a KR. ? Other then that I
feel that a KR is a some what of a high performance aircaft and deserve a big
engine. ?So build it that way. ?If not build yourself a?Pietenpol. ?: )

Paul Visk
Belleville Il
618-406-4705

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S?4.

(GMT-06:00) </div><div>To: James Cook <golden.spiral1.618 at gmail.com>,KRnet
single seat KR-2S </div><div>
     It has been done. Check w/ Steve Bennett, I think he built a
     a KR 1 &1/2 from KR 2 plans.You will have a nice wide comfortable
     cockpit w/ armrests and all. Prefab parts may not fit, be careful, Virg