Well, well, well, another magazine article written from someone's
basement.  "40 KR's gather at Chino with Mark Langford in attendance
(maybe in spirit), KR's that stall and head straight for the ground,
charts that still perpetuate the 180 mph cruise speed myth of the
KR's, $35,000 to build, and an article written by Jim Faughn 25 years
ago".  Really, is that the best coverage our little birds can
get?  It's too bad we can't get someone to do a factual story of
todays KR's and what wonderful little aircraft they are.  It's really too sad.

Larry Flesner