All,  Dan Heath brought up a good point yesterday about keeping the hotel group
together. I recommend the Motel 6 & Guest House Vineyard Inn. They share the
same parking lot and are a direct shot to the airport. The Vineyard Inn has
offered us the Govt rate which will range from $70-100 per night depending on
how many use the room. When you call ask for Katey and tell her you want the
government rate. They currently have 31 rooms available. The motel 6 has not
gotten back to me yet but their rates are already low.

Book early and often

Dan Prichard
Portland, Or

Sent from my iPhone