Subject: Re: KR> KR article
From: Mark Langford via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Date: Fri, March 27, 2015 9:22 am
To: "KRnet" <krnet at list.krnet.org>

It's worth pointing out that conventional wisdom has been that
plans-built
airplanes, along with "minimally" supported kitplanes, do not earn
Kitplanes
a lot of advertising revenue (if ANY at this point), so there is not a
huge
incentive on their part to devote copy space to it. At the very least
though, I'll write the article and put it on KRnet, if they choose not
print it.

We should probably consider ourselves lucky to have gotten the article
that
we did, but the least we can do is provide a source of legitimate
information for prospective builders, such as what we have at
www.krnet.org

Mark Langford, Harvest, AL

256-529-5548 (cell)

ML at N56ML.com