From: Mike Stirewalt via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Date: 05/25/2015  12:25 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: krnet at list.krnet.org
Cc: laser147 at juno.com
Subject: KR> Engine miss

I've had a miss in the secondary ignition for awhile and didn't know
which cylinder was missing.? I haven't been too concerned about tracking
it down since normally both the mag and the electronic ignition systems
are on and the engine runs smooth as silk.? I finally decided to address
this mystery today...