Why you should buy my Corvair engine.  Never had any of these issues.  After
I connected the coils to the right polarity, cranked first time every time
and never overheats or has any of those problems.  Also, no tappet
adjustment.

My Panther Building Documentation at PantherBuilder Web Site

Daniel R. Heath -?Lexington, SC