Hello Builders,

I have had some interest in Bob's KR2.  Some have asked if I would be
willing to sell parts.  I have done some checking with other builders and
thought about this idea.  I am willing to sell the plane without the engine
as some builders want different engines.  So then I would sell the plane in
one package and the engine in another package.  I am not willing to break
it down further as I am not as versed in the plane as others are plus I
could  wind up having some left over items that I would maybe just have to
trash.

The plane part will include the wing skins and all that goes with that and
the engine is a VW engine from Steve Bennett with a turbo added.  Please
feel free to contact me at shortbus1017 at gmail.com or call me at
404-538-1434.  I will be glad to entertain all offers.

Thank you for your time.
Cheryl Lee